AVAILABLE POST: Key Stage 2 Class Teacher – full-time, permanent post from September 2017
At Greenford Primary School we have high aspirations for all our children. We expect all our children to make good progress from their starting points and develop the skills and personal qualities they will need for the future. Greenford School is a warm, welcoming and friendly school with an encouraging team of staff who support and nurture children to enable them to reach their full potential within a broad and balanced curriculum. We have strong links to our local church, with the school being a strong integral part of the local community.
What are we looking for:
Greenford Primary School is seeking to appoint an inspirational and talented teacher. We have high expectations where outstanding teaching lies at the heart of our improvement planning, pedagogy and practice.
We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced practitioners who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Be committed to professional development
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team
We will offer:
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference
- Enthusiastic staff, committed to raising standards
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- A wonderful school environment with fantastic outdoor learning opportunities
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others
If you feel you meet our criteria and you are interesting in joining our team, we would love to hear from you. Further information about our school and the available post is available on the school website and visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the Headteacher Kim Jackaman if you would like a tour of the school or to discuss the role further.
Closing date – 13th March 2017
Interviews – 21st March 2017